JEFFERSON COUNTY FOSTER CHILDREN'S HOLIDAY PARTY is FAST approaching!!! and we're already getting ready!!
Currently, Jefferson County, Missouri, has over 750 675 children in protective custody and all of our foster children and their providers will be invited to attend this party (750 was the number in care at this time in 2017, but not anymore!! And we LOVE it when that number goes down, because it means kids have gone home to their parents or have found new forever homes!)
For many of our children, this party may be the first Christmas they have ever experienced. In order to make this an event the children will never forget, the Jefferson County Foster Children's Fund, Inc (JCFCF) is seeking donations from the community. We are completely dependent upon your generosity in making this a party for them to always remember. As always, your help would be appreciated.
- Monetary donations for pizza, cookies, drinks, supplies for 'Pictures with Santa,' and gifts.
- Checks should be written to JCFCF or Jefferson County Foster Children's Fund and can be sent to PO Box 445, Hillsboro, MO 63050.
We are a Not for Profit Corporation and have been granted tax exempt and tax deductible status under IRS and State 501(c)(3).
To donate or if you have any questions, please contact us!
To volunteer, please contact Jennifer Rawe, complete our Contact Us form, call us at 636-310-1200, or reach out to us on Facebook,
Drop-off donations can be dropped off at our office at 10279 Business 21 (rear of building), Hillsboro, MO 63050 on Wednesdays from 9:30am - 2pm or by appointment. This is not our mailing address; PLEASE DO NOT MAIL ANYTHING to this address, thank you!
Our needs for this event are:
- New blankets (size twin or smaller)
- Pajamas (sizes infant to adult)
- Family board and card games (all ages)
- Puzzles (toddler to adult)
- $1 prizes for games
- Children's and adult coloring/activity books
- 24 count pack of crayons and 12 pack colored pencils
- Craft items/kits (all ages)
- Individually packaged fruit snacks, roll-ups, crackers, candy (for goodie bags)
- Individually packaged desserts (cakes and cookies)
- Sports items: t-shirts, hoodies, caps, pendants, book bags, balls, skateboards, helmet, etc.
- TEEN items such as lotions, hair dryers, cosmetics, curling irons, flat irons, jewelry boxes, wallets, cologne, perfume, toiletry and cosmetic cases, ear buds, headphones, radios, journals, sack packs, duffel bags, etc.
- GIFT CARDS in the amount of $25 for our teens
- ALL KINDS AND TYPES OF GIFTS for ages birth to 18 are needed!
Please remember that all items must be new and unused.