To receive donations and raise funds for contribution to the Jefferson County Foster Children's Fund, Inc for the support of:
- Efforts to provide foster children resources and opportunities to participate in activities that will expose them to other children in similar circumstances
- Efforts to involve the community by raising awareness for the ever growing needs of the foster care population in Jefferson County, Missouri.
- Efforts to provide positive, memorable experiences for foster children through activities and events designed specifically for the unique needs of the youth we serve.
- Efforts to provide scholarships and funding for individual foster children and to further their education and extracurricular needs for which state funds are unavailable.
- Efforts to provide funding for independent living needs of older youth, whom have no parental involvement.
- Activities to promote educational opportunities, leadership, and community service building for our youth.